WHY GAYCUNT BITCHES IN CROP TOPS AND LITTLE MINI SHORTS AT FESTIVALS AND SHIXZ GET SO MANY LIKES AND REBLOGS IT MAKES ME ILL LOOKING AT THEM, SHAM E ON YOURSELF IF YOU EVER REBLOG ONE AND I WILL NEVER FOLLOW SOMEONE WHO POSTS THAT SHIT ALL THE TIME, THANKS X
Reality TV of most kinds (The Block, Masterchef, Idol, X-Factor kind of make me want to cry)
3) Kimy Kardy, Shane Warne, Lara Bingle, and Jennifer Hawkins (that’s all I can think about at the moment but there are many more)
5) Hmmmmm swearing infront of the wrong people/in the wrong contexts, sneezing/coughing without covering your mouth, sneezing of all kind lol, not washing your hands, not washing your clothes/manchester enough, just being unclean in general, spitting
9) I really do not care, I’d say Mac only because I love mine and their marketing appeals successfully to my demographicccccc
14) HM! I can’t think of any. I used to get teased because I had a hobby of like studying Greek mythology when I was in primary school (I was very passionate about it)
20) Uhhhhh well there is a lot but I cannot quite think of one specific thing at the moment. It’s probably just the fact that I feel like people are getting more and more stupid by the second and more and more embarrassing. A good example of this is that so many people are wearing crucifixes as a fashion statement. There’s another thing. I hate when people see a whole group of people wearing/listening to/doing one thing and they feel compelled to do it themselves and then act like they are original or alternative.